Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A pinwheel pillow and a pincushion.



I couldn't sleep again last night so I finished this pillow and pincushion that I had started a couple of days ago.
The pillow is overstuffed at the moment. That's because it has a brand new pillow in it. It will flatten out over time, as all pillows do.

The pincushion isn't perfect. I didn't have a pattern and it was my first time trying to make one, but it will still serve its purpose.

Just thought I'd share. Off to get in a nap before my day begins again!

.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Like the pincusion! Too bad it wasn't in blues, I would make you an offer!

Thanks for sharing Kristie!

DeeDee said...

I new you were creating something beautiful..love them both...your color choices are beautiful too...