Saturday, May 02, 2009

Christmas set completed.

Remember when I posted the Christmas quilt that I made? Well, I decided that I wanted it to have a matching pillow. So I sat down last night and made one. I made it in the same fabrics but instead of flat like the blanket I did it in rag quilt style.

I love the look of rag quilting because the edges come out so soft and fluffy. I made the pillowcase to fit standard to oversized pillows. My king size bed pillows fit in nicely.

I'm very happy with how they turned out and I know I made them both well enough to last through several generations. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have a grandchild that will love and cherish my Christmas set. LOL
.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

1 comment:

Mama said...

Wow! Really pretty!! Your talent amazes me, Girl!