Thursday, January 01, 2009

A quick post op update.

The oral surgery went fine.
I'm feeling a bit dizzy. Just got up to take my next does of meds before I head back to bed. The codeine for the pain makes me so very sick. I hope I don't need to take much more of that nasty stuff. It makes me feel flu-like. Headache, dizzy, nausea, not pretty!
The right side of my face looks like I have a golf ball in my cheek. But the ice is helping with that.

I expect the next two days to be the worst. Per my past experience and per what my Dr. told me to expect. So, if I don't get to blog more later you'll know I am in bed feeling like a sickie. lol

Prayers still very much appreciated and welcomed. Thank you, my dear friends, for thinking of me.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope it is good for one and all!! Love you.

1 comment:

Gabbriella Conte said...

sleep it off girlfriend, I had oral surgery on my gums about 20 years ago & it was the most painful experience...worse than childbirth!!!! the only thing that helped was sleep for 3 days
hugs ( ) & prayers