Saturday, January 17, 2009

CVS 1/17 and other stuff.

I hit 3 different stores tonight based on the coupons I had that matched up with the best sales and the bottom line is this: Everything here came to $139.37 before coupons and $20.34 after coupons. The CVS deal alone was $99.37 of that and was $3.53 out of pocket. *I did not get the Electrasol or the Beggin' Strips at CVS.
And the best part is, I will use everything I got tonight except the Nutra-Trim gum. That stuff was just a freebie and a way to roll some Extra Bucks that were about to expire. lol

So thats:
15 Reese Whipps candy bars- Which I will NOT eat! I promised myself. lol
10 bags Beggin' Strips dog treats- Faith's fave.
5 boxes Electrasol dishwasher tabs. -I hope my water unfreezes SOON!
4 boxes Nutri-Trim gum- to give away.
4 boxes CVS generic Claritin - love this stuff!
2 4ct. packs Duracell batteries.- Can you ever have too many batteries?
2 bottles St. Ives Collagen Elasten lotion.
2 bottles of the New Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner. - Love!
2 bottles Naso-Gel spray. - Never tried it but for free I sure will.
1 Infusium 23 shampoo. - Cause it was on clearance and my coupon made it a money maker!
1 Nuprin sore muscle cream rub. - Hubby goes through this stuff like crazy and it was on clearance.

I think that's everything. I'm pretty happy getting so much stuff we will actually use, and for less than I'd normally have paid just for the Beggin' Strips alone.



Now for the (other stuff) part of this post. I'm sorry to expose you to my ugly mug but a few have asked how I'm doing now, 17 days post OP for my oral surgery. My face is no longer purple, black, and blue. It is however still a bit swollen. It doesn't help that I had to take the picture of myself and got it at a bad closeup angle but, oh well, right? I'm a chunky girl anyway. Love me love my fluff. ;)

That's all for now. I hope everyone is staying warm and that your pipes aren't frozen.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Kristie! I have a package full of coupons to mail out to you. All I need is your addy! I clipped them out of today's papers and won't use thew ones I set aside. If you want them I'll send them as a gift to you!

Kristie said...

Hi there! You're too kind.
I just convo'd you over at Etsy. :)