Sunday, January 25, 2009

CVS Sat. Jan. 24th

What it was: $100.97 retail.
What I paid:$3.27 - Only because they did NOT have the Fusion razors in stock for the sale and it threw my plan off and I had to improvise by getting a bottle of Sambucol! Oh well, still not bad!

6 bottles Gillette shampoo
5 bars Reese Whipps candy bars- I had planned on getting 16 more to use up the last of my coupons but 5 was all they had left.
4 bottles Pantene sham/cond
4 packs Mentos gum
2 bottles Head & Shoulders
2 Listerine Smart Rinse
1 bottle Sambucol immunity boosting liquid
--------------------------------------------
24 items total

That's what... less than .14 cents per item, including taxes.

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

Wow, that's a lot of ECBs to have on hand. Can't go wrong having extra Samcucol on hand, right?

Tasha Early said...

wow.