Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh man!!

I LOVE to write. So when I decided to work on some meal planning I snuggled up on the sofa with my pen and a notebook. I complied a list of about 40 different lunches and dinners that we eat on a regular basis.

Well, now I can NOT find the notebook I wrote them in! GRR
That will teach me to do it on the computer and SAVE it next time.
It will take me a long, long time to remember it all over again. Sigh...
.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Go to the last place you would expect to find it, like the freezer or on the washing machine.

I lose items, too.

Mama said...

Oh, I hate that!!Right now, I'm looking high and low for a necklace and earrings that I bought recently, and I cannot find them anywhere -- which reminds me, I'm on my way over to your etsy to see what I can find to go with a new dress I just ordered. I'll send you a pic on email, so maybe you can give me suggestions?

Anywho, good luck finding the notebook.

Ryan said...

I have those days too Kristie! I find things tucked in between couch cushions or under pillows all the time. Our son loves to hide things to come back to later.

Good Luck!