Friday, March 06, 2009

Help me get these?


I just want to put the word out that I am looking for this coupon. Desperately!
They are (usually) located in or around the pharmacy area of CVS.
They are free for the taking but my store doesn't have them.

If anyone looks, finds them, and wants to send me some please let me know. I will happily pay for the shipping of them and throw in a trade from my etsy shop as well for your trouble.

I also have those highly sought after $5 and $3 printable Huggies coupons I'd be willing to trade for them. I have 4 of each of them.
NOTICE: I do not need the pamphlet. I only need the coupon that is inside of it. So that should cut down on mailing them too.
I'm up for hearing any offers so please leave a message here and I will get in touch with you.
Anyone want in on this?

.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

No comments: