Friday, June 26, 2009

New coupon blog.

I started a new coupon blog called Hip to Clip. I thought it might be better to have the coupon deals all in one place. So if you're at all interested in my boring posts about freebies, cheap deals, and my occasional CVS deals, it would be great if you followed me on it.

I'd also be interested to learn about deals from others as well. It's impossible for one person to find them all. Collectively we could really get some good info.

On other bloggy news, I am feeling kind of under the weather tonight. I hope I am not coming down with anything. I want to go to WM tomorrow and get those pints of Starbucks ice cream so I really hope I feel a lot better by the time I wake up. I should probably drink some pine needle tea in the morning to boost my immune system. It couldn't hurt.

TTYL =)

.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

No comments: