Saturday, June 27, 2009

My new quilted rag bag.

These are the fabrics I used to make the rag bag out of. I like how happy the colors are. I am so bad to always chose neutral colors to be "safe", but I wanted to work outside of my comfort zone for a change. I love how it turned out.


Just a shot of the side and bottom. I made it rectangular just like the other one.
A close-up of the fabrics and stitching.
This is what the inside looks like.

Just thought I would share since I finally finished it. The handles on this one look like a butterfly when they come together. This one also has more "rag" edges than my first one did.
What'cha think?

.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I just love your Bag...I need to get to my sewing ...really been neglecting it lots this year....thansk for letting me take a peek at yours..