Thursday, June 04, 2009

Coupon gurus...

I have heard through the grapevine that, per Walmart's coupon policy, they will accept register rewards from Walgreens.

Has anyone tried this?

I know I need to go ask my store's manager and I have printed out the coupon policy to take with me, but I was hoping to get some feedback from others that asked.

I've read a few other places where people were told they could, no problem. I hope that is the case for me. I've got over $100 in RR and while I could spend them at Wags I think I could make them go a lot father at WM.

Walmart's coupon redemption criteria states that coupons must:
Have a scanable barcode.
An expiration date.
Be a manufacturor coupon.
Clearly state where to send for compensation.

The Wags register rewards meet all these requirements, so I am hopeful.

No comments: