Thursday, June 04, 2009

It is just shy of 4AM

...and the sun will be up in about an hour.
Since I can not sleep I am seriously thinking of going back to Walgreens to see if they stocked any more money making meters. I mean, I'll give them .98 to give me back $10. Why not?

Afterward I could head over to Walmart too. I've collected quite a few printable coupons for freebies over the past couple of days.
Things like ice cream, A-1 sauces, Mac N Cheese, lint rollers, more razors, and I forget what else. I just know there is an envelope in my coupon binder that is now bulging and labeled [Walmart].

We're supposed to have some nasty thunderstorms today so maybe I could get in the shopping early before the storms come, and come home and sleep while it's raining. Sounds like a plan to me!

.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

No comments: