Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rag Pillow after washing.

BEFORE: The picture above is the heart before washing. It was flat and the fabric on the edges was rough cut.

AFTER: This is what it looks like now post washing and drying. As you can see the edges are now soft and fluffy and the heart has puffy dimension between the stitching.
I absolutely love how it turned out and I've already got another project in the works.

I want to make a long Christmas themed table runner to place on my piano for the holidays. I found an etsy seller than had ninety 4.5" Christmas themed fabric squares for $5 so I bought them, because heaven knows I couldn't cut 90 perfect squares if my life depended on it. Besides that it is a huge time saver not to have to cut them first. I just have to wait for them to come in the mail. lol

Anyway, I can't wait to show Chris. He should be home tomorrow night. I hope he likes it but I expect he'll just nod.

No comments: