Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Little Sunburned, Completely Full, and a bit tired.

I was so glad Chris was home today because we finally got to go to the Ribfest in Gatlinburg, TN. We have been trying to get there for years but he was always gone to work.

I dragged my overweight self around for what felt like miles up and down the main strip. Several vendors were there and we ate ribs and wings until we could eat no more. It was HOT and my face and the back of my neck got a bit sunburned. I honestly didn't think I'd be in the sun long enough to burn! I should've known my BLACK Celtic dragon tattoo on the back of my neck would pull the sun right to it. Should've left my long hair down, eh? lol Honestly, I never see the thing. Out of sight, out of mind. Ya know? Anyway, I'm home, I'm burned, and I'm tired.

It was pretty fun. I think I'll skip out on it next year though. I'm just not a hot weather activity kind of girl.

No comments: