Thursday, April 16, 2009

Playin' In Fabrics


I had some free time last night so I made these two little pillows. I believe they are called shelf sitters or bowl fillers in the "prim world." I coffee stained a strip of muslin to tie around them and did my stamping thang, yes thang on the tag. lol I think they are cute.


And Ryan, I didn't forget about ya. Here's what I did with your awesome quilted square. Just simply added some batting, backing and a double border. I am using it as a mouse pad! Love it.

Also, All the supplies for Alex's quilt came today so I will be a very busy bee for the next few days. Pray I don't mess it up. lol This one's gonna be huge!
.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I love those pillows Kristie! You are so creative!

It makes me happy that you used my quilt square to make something practical you would use often.

Have a great weekend!