Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ouch! And other nothings.

Today is the 4th day in a row that I have woken up with a headache. Not just a headache, but headaches that will not go away all day. Headaches that fear no Excedrin Migraine. I thought maybe a Claritin might be in order so today that is what I took. Nope. It isn't helping one bit. That's a first!

DS went to get the mail today and apparently someone took it upon themselves to hit our mailbox with a bat! It had to have been done some time last night because the damage was not there yesterday. What is wrong with people? Do they have nothing better to do? So juvenile, so pathetic. And what's the point? I know it was probably some kid that hit every box on the street and I'm telling myself it wasn't personal, but it feels personal, ya know? At least the mailbox took the blow and it still standing. It's just so senseless though. Sigh.

I need a little pick me up so I think I will go make myself a cup of Starbucks coffee (my fave!), and pray for this headache to end.

No comments: