Sunday, January 07, 2007

A new year. A new blog.

WELCOME!
Grab your favorite beverage and sit a spell!

As most of you know I am a hopeless, incurable insomniac. It's not something that I am proud of but it is part of who I am. During all those extra waking hours is when I find my creativity to be at its ultimate peak-if you will, so don't be surprised when you notice my entries were written in the wee AM hours. LOL It is also how this blog came to be so appropriately named. :)

Why the new blog?
I decided to start a blog that is totally dedicated to family and scrapping because that is who I am as well.
Here I will post my layouts, altered things and anything that I find to be inspiring.
I will also post my very own layout maps. Poems, quotes, and other inspiring things of that sort.

I look forward to having discussions about various scrap related products that are on the market and product previews too. I hope you'll share any great articles that you've read as well.

I want this to be a FUN place to visit every day. I hope it will be a blog that you bookmark and refer to when you have something creative to share or even if you need to vent about scrappers block. :) (OK so scrappers block is never fun, but it comes with the territory!) LOL

So there you have it.
*layouts
*altered art
*sketches
*poems
*quotes
*discussions
*product reviews
*quizzes
*challenges
*games
*and whatever else my mind drums up! :) -scary I know!

No comments: