Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mini Keychain Album


I DO scrap layouts-I swear. I've just been on an altering kick lately.
I made this little bugger from scratch but most of my other altered things were alterable items I purchased. They are just sitting in my drawer and pilling up, so I started feeling a little guilty that I bought so many and had not worked on any of them yet. You should see the pile of plain chipboard books and containers I have that are calling to me to DO SOMETHING with/to them.

Anyway, back to the mini keychain album...
I made this a couple months ago but just now got around to making pictures of it. Partly because I just got a decent digi camera back at Christmas.
I had seen these little albums on ebay and a few other places. Every time I saw one I thought they were so cute and they have some kind of charm about them that made me want to make my own. So, here it is. I made it with velveteen sage colored papers and Treehouse Memories Queen's Diner pp. I inked it all over and it has machine stitching. There are metal word charms throughout by Karen Foster and Pebbles, Inc. As well as some really cool mirror embellies from Imaginisce. (click on pic. for full view.)

No comments: