Thursday, January 18, 2007

Creativity put on hold.

This past Christmas my friend Karen and I decided to make tons of different candies. We enjoyed it so much that we agreed to make it a yearly ritual. Of course, me being the overly obsessed scrapper that I am was not happy having our recipes printed out on plain ole 8.5X11 printer paper and hand written in a little notebook. No, no, that simply will not do. LOL
So I decided that I wanted to make a little candy recipe book where all the recipes could be together collectively and make things easier for next year. I even bought the perfect little chipboard binder book made by Maya Road to put them in. The book has room for 16 recipes and each page is removable, which I think could come in very handy!
Tonight I took down my little book and began contemplating which patterned papers I wanted to use. Sadly I didn't get very far before I realized that Karen took all of the recipes home with her.
I won't be able to get them for quite a while because her new job keeps her away from home for several weeks at a time. :( I was so looking forward to making the book but it's not gonna happen for a while. My creativity was totally put on hold. Hurry home Karen! :)

No comments: