Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Free printable set #1



















My son Alex and I designed these patterned papers. It was a lot of fun. We had a good time combining our creativity. I love the end result. I'm very happy that Alex can appreciate this kind of art. He rocks!


Can't you just see a LO or cards
made with these? I plan to use these to make a layout later today. I will post a picture of it when it's finished. :)

I want the pattern printables to be a regular part of the theater so from time to time I will be adding more designs. You are always welcome to print and use them (for your personal use only.)

If you use any of my patterns let me know. I'd love to see them, and if I chose your layout to display here in the theater you will receive a little something from me.
I would also like to have a few contests using the designs in the near future if my little blog gets more readers. LOL






No comments: