Monday, October 20, 2008

Lovin' Fall

My latest creation. Cinnamon scented, wax dipped, salt dough bowl fillers in fall theme.
There are acorns, maple leaves, oak leaves, some other type of leaf that I'm not sure what type it is, lol. Then there are pumpkins and apples as well.
I really enjoyed making them. I had to hand dip them in the wax one at a time which took forever, and I double and triple dipped some of them. They are rolled in cinnamon spices and fresh ground coffee prior to dipping and then rolled in the spices again after dipping. They smell delicious!

I've got another huge batch baking in the oven right now. I might put some up for sale in my Etsy shop. Or, I may just give them out to family and friends. Haven't decided yet.

I hope everyone is having a nice day! =)

No comments: