Sunday, July 13, 2008

My CVS week 7/13

I didn't take a picture of the haul this week. Bad me. I put most of it away before I remembered that I forgot to. lol
Anyway it was GOOD!
I got:
* 25 FREE bottles of Dawn
*1 Excedrin Migraine 50ct.
*2 Maalox Max
*1 Speed Stick
*1 Neutragena Mascara
*6 Air Wick Freshmatic mini starter kits.
*2 Bayer w/ Heart Advantage 30ct.
* 1 bottle of Tide
* 1 bottle of Gain
and the BIG jackpot was these MONEY MAKERS!
Seven! hardbound photo books. I used this freebie to my advantage by filling them with pictures of my jewelry and attaching a business card in each one.
What a great free promotional tool for me.

My total was $158-ish but I paid less than $5 for everything after ECBs and coupons.

Now the only question is what to do with this mountain of Dawn?! Before you start to think I am REAL BIG hoarder I should tell you that I GAVE away 25 more of the Dawn coupons that I had. So see, I do share. ;)

THEN, as if that wasn't enough to make my day, a girl at the Burger King drive-thru (Alex had to have a Whopper fix!) she saw my car door magnet ad and asked me for my business card.
She said she had been looking for someone that hand makes jewelry. She seemed as excited as I did. I hope she looks me up and likes what she finds in my etsy shop. :)
And here I thought the door magnet was a waste. I only took it because it was free. Guess you just never know, eh?

No comments: