Sunday, June 01, 2008

Today's CVS Trip

Wish I would have taken a picture! Didn't think of it until I already put everything away-sorry!

I got:
8 bottles of Dawn dishwashing liquid
5 deodorants
5 500ct. packs cotton swabs with bonus travel packs
5 bottles Febreze fabric refresher
3 boxes sheer bandaids
2 Listerine Smart Rinse for Kids
2 twin packs of Oral-B toothbrushes
2 bags cheddar flavor Chex Mix
1 Gillette Fusion Phenom razor
1 can sour cream & onion Pringles
1 big pack strawberry Twizzlers
1 pack Ice Breakers sours gum
1 6ft. Hubba Bubba sour gummi tape
1 Ultra Mini glucose meter

That is 4 separate trips through the register. One on Sat. night, and 3 today.
Grand total: $130.59
Total paid out of pocket $2.36 WOOHOO!
And the best part is not only did I roll my ECBs but I made an additional $6.44 more than I spent. Money makers, chu-ching! :)


Since I have a dishwasher and still have over 60 bottles of Dawn, Karen and I did a trade. I gave her my 8 bottles for her Fusion razor. She needed the Dawn and Alex loves the Fusion razors.

That is one thing I like about having a friend to go CVSing with. Sometimes plans call for us to have to get things we don't really like/need and we can trade accordingly. Sometimes I can't work something I want into my plans but Karen can, and visa versa. Makes no difference cause we'll trade and each gets what they really wanted.

I had some other things on my plans to do that they didn't have. Hoping I can get them Wednesday after the truck delivers. Need to go back to town and get the animals their Frontline that day anyway. lol

No comments: