Friday, June 20, 2008

Update Entries List for June

On the last day of each month I draw a name from the pool of customers that have shopped with me that month.

I'll be doing this for each month throughout the year.

The name I draw will receive a $5 or $10 gift certificate, or free item of their choosing from my shop!

*Only actual purchases count for the drawing. PIFs and trades are not entered to win unless a regular purchase was made at the same time.

*You can see the list of winners on my shop home page under announcements.


Entries for June:
GabbriellasCloset2

angelbabe6333

janeisplain

voleurdebijoux

QueenOfAllTrades

DesignsByG

littlemisstatertot

SparxsDesigns

cooneyjm

JazziesJunque

marydmf1939

AngelHeartBeads

Raevyn77

elsiee

jenhintz

cr1105

ABeadConnection

TheSoapBuffet

brownbagboutique

necessity123

sadeyes1959

No comments: