Saturday, May 31, 2008

And the winner is...

And the winner of this month's gift certificate is: Cynthia! Or better known at etsy as cr1105.
Congrats, Cynthia. Your gift certificate is on the way to you. Spend in good health and happiness. :)

Thank you to all that shopped with me during the month of May. I wish that I could give each and every one of you a gift certificate!
There are SO many great shops on Etsy that I feel truly blessed every time I log on and see an order. You all are wonderful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me stay home with my boys and get them ready for the outside world. lol

Etsy also gives me something to focus on because, unfortunately my dear hubby and best friend in this world can not be home with me because of his job. Day in and out he works all over the country to provide for me and his kids. Day in and out I am a single parent bearing all of the load of the house and finances. It can get real lonely at times. Sharing your day via phone just isn't the same. lol So thank you, for helping to keep me distracted, in a good and positive way!

So enough of the mush...
I'll be drawing a name every month. Every order placed gets entered to win!
Sometimes it will be for a $5 gift certificate to my shop, sometimes $10. Sometimes I might switch it up a bit and give the winner a choice of item from my shop. You never know what this mind of mine will drum up. I hope you will hang around and find out.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner!