Monday, May 26, 2008

A Picture For Debbie


EDIT: OOPSIE! I've had to edit the picture because it was just picked up for publishing! Sorry everyone. I will replace it with the full size shot once the pictures come out in the book. :) For now just consider this a tiny peek.

I met the coolest lady through Etsy this morning. Her name is Debbie and this is her shop: A Bead Connection
Any of you that make jewelry should heart her shop because she is in the process of getting everything uploaded and she tells me she has a ton of stuff. I can't wait to see!!

I had the pleasure of speaking to her on the phone and I was telling her about the tiny 2-3mm gemstone rondelles and how I like to use them to create Keishi pearl flowers. Easier to show than to tell. So Debbie, this picture is for you.
I made these earrings with Keishi pearls, 3mm round cultured pearls, 2-3mm garnet and peridot gemstone rondelle beads. You'll have to let me know what you think of them. You can be honest. If you don't like them that's ok, but I just wanted to show you what I meant and why I love these tiny gemstone rondelles so much. :)

1 comment:

Jenna Franklin said...

Those are cute! You know, for all the jewelry I make, I can NOT get the hang of wire wrapping (even the "basics", lol)!