Sunday, May 18, 2008

Frustrated!


I have a gift certificate that I got from being published in Bead Trends. I've been hoarding the GC for a long time because I wanted to make sure I purchase things I really needed and things that would be useful.
Tonight I spent like 2 hours scouring over the website and my huge catalog until I was finally satisfied with my selections. I went through the checkout process only to get to a page that said: "We're sorry, gift certificate redemption is currently unavailable." WHAT?!?!?

So then I thought I'd click on Live Help to see if someone could tell me when I can expect to be able to redeem my GC. Well guess what. Live help is OFFLINE. Isn't that just the luck!

I know I'm pretty lucky if this is the worst thing that happens to me today. It's not earth shattering, but it's still got my feathers ruffled because I wasted 2 hours sitting here trying to make each item count.

So that's my whine. I had to add the picture of The Deep End earrings that I listed in my shop earlier today. Does anyone else see how ironic this is that I listed such an item and now I am going off the deep end? lol

No comments: