Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a couple days left!!

*Starting in May*
On the last day of each month I will draw a name from the pool of customers that have shopped with me that month.
I'll be doing this for each month throughout the year.

The name I draw will receive a $5 or $10 gift certificate to my shop! (Certificates are valid for 60 days.)

*Only actual purchases count for the drawing. PIFs are not entered to win unless a regular purchase was made at the same time.

*You can see the list of winners on my shop home page under announcements.


Entries so far:
sunsign6

Elizabethjewelry

thecrochetedbaby

JulibeeKitsch

thescentedwick

girliemomma

ShadesJewelry

peacoxcreations

angelbabe6333

jillystamps

SkinJourney

melissarg

angelbabe6333

scrapperal

yodasboner

jennosmom

jessiewagoner

carsrme777

SimplyStacyJewelry

cr1105

bunnykitten

hannahbananabowtique

GrooveGirlBoutique


So who wants to be entered next?

No comments: