Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What's happening to me? LOL


Isn't it strange how tastes change? I love natural hues. Cranberry and garnet over Christmas red, sage over kelly green, dark blue sapphire over primary blue, and if it's gotta be orange, I go for terra cotta!
That being said, HOW do you explain my latest shoe purchase? LOL LIME, lime green!

Will I actually wear these in public? I plan to get some lime green, neon orange, neon pink, and blue shirts to go with these shoes just so I can hopefully look sorta "normal" and summery.

I've got a few lime pieces of jewelry I made that I can wear with them as well. Maybe, just maybe I can pull these off without looking too funny. I hope!

Would lime green eyeliner be a bit over the top? LOL

1 comment:

William S said...

How about a bright, wide-brimmed, yellow hat with a huge purple feather sticking out of it? That's take the focus off of those limey shoes. ;-)