Monday, February 25, 2008

Unplugging starts now!

We've decided that Monday is our day to unplug. If you don't see me online don't panic.
If you contact me via my Etsy shop, LM, HCW or anywhere else you'll have to be patient. I'll be back Wednesday. ;) You can make it one day without me. LOL




I'll be spending the day working on some necklaces like these that I made the other day. And a I also made a bracelet and earring set that my oldest son actually loves! He says it's my best work ever.

What do ya think?

Of course these pictures may have to come down if they are called for publication.


Then there is miss Faith. She has a cold right now so I'm sure I'll have to spend some time cuddling her. All she wants to do is be held 24/7 when she's sick. She's worse than either of my boys ever were. I swear she does not know that she is of the canine persuasion.

I think that just about covers everything. Take care and I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Your dog's too cute.