Thursday, June 07, 2007

Shout Outs and Simple Desires


In no particular order... These shout outs go to Auntie Di's De-Lites and princesslasertron.
To Auntie Di
THANKS for the way cool selection of buttons! Believe it or not I sorted through ALL of them. Separated out the smaller ones from the larger ones, because the smaller ones were falling through the weave in my basket. (I collect old raggedy wooden/wicker baskets) and the buttons just looked like they belonged in it. I put the smaller ones in one of my vases- see above. They'll reside there until I find the "perfect" glass container for them.
I put the basket-o-buttons in the corner next to my TV hutch, hat boxes, and a couple teddy bears. Thanks Auntie Di! I love my glorious massive button collection. :o)
Y'all go check out her store and show her some love! www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=18604

And still on the subject of buttons... this next shout out goes to princesslasertron for the UBER cool button bouquet! Yeah I have simple desires.
Give me paper flowers and a box of buttons any day over diamonds and the latest gizmo's. I'm such an inexpensive date. Just ask my hubby. LOL

Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam, and the deer and the antelope play.
Where seldom is heard, a discouragin' word. And the skies are not cloudy all daaaayyyyyy. :o)

Check out her store and grab yourself a button bouquet! www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=8502

Oh and one last thing.
I LOVE ETSY!

No comments: