Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gone again!


If you don't see me for the next couple of days don't call out the search party! LOL

Chris has to work at the office the next couple of days-the office is 75 miles away.
So, instead of driving back and forth both days I'm going to go with him and get a room for the night.

I don't know where I'll be staying but I plan on bringing the laptop with me in case they do have a wireless connection.
---------------------------------------------
Off topic...
Isn't that flower pretty?
Me and my friend Karen made it. She tore the layers and chalked it. I added "water" droplets, glitter, made the leaves, and added genuine cultured pearls to the center. Around on the back is a wire loop (that I used to thread the pearls in place), and it could be used to hang ribbons from the flower, or prop it on a shelf. It's way to nice to use as a gift bow. It's more of a keepsake. I think it would look good next to the fine china in a china cabinet. But, that's just me. :)

Right now that is the only one of it's kind but I've been trying to convince Karen to sell them on Etsy. They're totally different from all the other flowers I've seen there. What do you think?

They take quite a while to make though. I wouldn't part with it for less than $15 or $20- no way, no how. LOL

No comments: