Monday, February 23, 2009

What's a good price on...

meats?
Specifically hamburger meat, chicken thighs, beef and pork roasts?
This is an area I am really unfamiliar with and have always just grabbed a pack of whatever meat I was after without any concern for the price.
Now that I have the deep freeze I want to focus on stocking up on meats but I want to get the meats at a good price, too.

One of my stores has hamburger for $1.29lb. this week. Is that good???


.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

3 comments:

Jean Elizabeth said...

yes. that sounds good sometimes you can find it for .99.

scrapper al said...

What's the fat content? I try to buy hamburger with 15% fat and it is a lot more. I can get chicken thighs on sale for $.99 to $1.29 for a family pack, which is waaaay too much for us, but I'm too cheap to buy the smaller packs. I just cook more and eat leftovers for a few days, lol.

sex hikayeleri, sex videoları, sex oyunları said...

the mating game the phantom penis 1 the sex files this is tour life threesome fun time tramp 2 tool time aarslander asian diva bikini hopping boobs bubbles condom man erotic shoota girl on girl kamasutra girlie night out havana club justy sperm nude invaders pat ping pong road to lust strip down strip snake super shag land tiki party topless titris