Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hello from Greensboro, NC.

(Waves) Hi Everyone!
Well, as you can tell from the title I am in Greensboro, NC.
The family loaded up and came with Chris, as you probably guessed. I'm so transparent that way. lol
Looks like we will be here for a week.
One nasty snag- the GPS doesn't recognize this new road that we're on and so we had a rough time getting where we were supposed to be. I have to drive home without Chris and I am wondering how on earth I am going to find my way out of here.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Take care everyone.


.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´★*¨¨*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Greensboro is a pain to get around. I get lost everytime I go. Hope you find your starbucks tomorrow.

ShineYourHineySoap said...

You're only about 2 hrs east on I-40 from me.

Paperprincess34 said...

Awe. Now see that's why I dont like to get out and do stuff. I hate being lost. That happened to me in Burlington VT the summer before last. I completely missed my sign wound up on the city street. One street led to another, and then to a one way street and from there I was lost!

sex hikayeleri, sex videoları, sex oyunları said...

positive reinforcement rukia blowjob sci fi sex sex positions game she male shell game 3 she male shell game slap a dick spank the booty stop the tv stormy fantasies strip blackjack 1 strip crossing cups strip high dice strip or die strip poker strip solitaire strip that girl tenticle orgy the gay robot the ghost trinity vip bukkake virtual blowjob wak the sak wide open