Monday, November 26, 2007

Playing in mineral make-up.



So I have a new love in my life. I am loving mineral make-up. I love it because it's 1000X better for your skin than the pore clogging stuff I used to use. Lets face it. I will be THIRTY-FIVE just a little over a month from now. It's time to stop kidding around with my skin. LOL

Ok, so this stuff is too cool but does take a little longer to apply than typical make-up. It also requires a bit of "playing" and experimenting to learn what looks good. Karen was kind enough to be my "guinea pig" and let me experiment on her.


I know that I went a bit too heavy with the white. Don't judge me. I am learning here. ;) At the same time you gotta admit that she looks SO much better in the after picture!


It's amazing how she went from looking totally exhausted
to looking absolutely fresh and bright eyed. Having make up on even made her clothes seem more stylish! It's just too wild what a lil' make-up can do.




































No comments: