Sunday, May 20, 2007

Shout Out to ClaybyKim
























Kim works with polymer clay.
I'll admit that up until last night I never was much of a fan of it because the most I'd ever seen of it were someones crooked squishy little sad excuses for beads. lol
That was before I saw what she does with it!
She takes it and uses it on useful and fun items. (And her beads aren't sad and squishy either, BTW.) ;)

The first picture is a pill container keyring. How cool is that?!
I am forever getting out away from the house and THEN it dawns on me that I didn't take my thyroid pill. UGH
I scooped this little cutie up quick. No more forgetting!
Another neat thing about it is that it doesn't just have to be for that all important pill. It can also be used to stash back a couple extra dollars and lots of other things.

OK, so this next one is for fun. LOL I don't know exactly what its purpose is going to be but I had to have it! It measures 2.5" long so I'm sure I can find something for it.
I was thinking air freshener for my car-maybe! Or, it may just sit beautifully on my dresser and just make me happy with all its bright colors. :)

If you like what you see here and want to see a truly talented polymer clay artist please visit her shop (by clicking on the title above) and take a look around.

Pictures posted with permission by Kim @ ClaybyKim.etsy.com

No comments: