Friday, April 04, 2008

What no jewelry pictures?

Nope. Not tonight. LOL Tonight it's all psycho-babble about me.

It's after 2AM and Etsy is down-again.
I don't know what to do with myself because I usually browse etsy (i.e. window shop) when I can't sleep. Now what am I going to do? Did I ask that already?

I went to LM to cruise the cafe, but in all honesty I can't stand it there anymore. I haven't been in that message board scene in so long that I no longer have the attention span for it. It's nothing personal to any one there. All threads bored me equally. I find now that I'd rather do chores than sit and read threads. Maybe that's sad. Maybe it's just my time to move on...

I do enjoy reading the threads at HCW but that is because that place is super informative and in turn I get a ton of stuff I really need, and use, for pennies! Thank Val, for getting me hooked on CVS-ing!!

I've vacuumed, washed, and put away 3 loads of laundry so that's all caught up. I unloaded the dishwasher, and tidied up around the house. Sigh.

Bead Trends emailed me tonight. One of my 4 piece jewelry sets was called for publication, as was one of my small pearl bracelet and earring sets (Girls First Pearls), for their kids section.
I filled out all the forms, got everything labeled and packed up. It's ready to go out tomorrow.
I am just blown away that I am accepted every time I submit to them. If this keeps up I'll be in goodness knows how many issues. Not that I'm complaining, just absolutely surprised! I still don't think I'm "good enough", but somebody there does and that's all that counts. :O)

I think I'll go park on the sofa with this weeks CVS ad, and the monthly deals book and see if I can work up another deal for this week before it's over. Yeah, that sounds like a good way to pass some time.

Night all!

No comments: