Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wondering where I've been?

I know you all must be "dying" to know why I haven't been updating as much lately. The truth is I've been uber busy! My etsy shop is doing well (YAY) and I've also joined Facebook and spending a lot of time there. Well, between laundry, dishes, dinners, and LIFE, that is.

Don't forget to check in at my other blog Hip to Clip as I try to keep you guys in the know about the best freebie deals to be had.

And now for some new listings. Yes, I know it's not time for Christmas stuff yet. But the listing in etsy go for 4 months. And since I wanted them out of the shop BEFORE Christmas, they had to be listed now.



☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆Kristie★*¨☆¨★*☆★*¨¨*☆

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Ah! these are so very cookie and the cookies look yummy...pop over to my blog and see my rag letters I just made...

deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

so nice to see you posting again I missed ya...